Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It's been one of those months

**THIS IS NOT AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE**

So, this has been one of those months for us (Marcus and I).

Earlier this month, I ended up going to the ER because I had a kidney infection and ended up getting a rather large bill that we weren't expecting (no insurance). It took me about two weeks to fully recover from that incident and I thought the rest of the month would be just fine and dandy.

Yesterday, while I (Becky) was at work, in broad daylight, someone completley smashed in our drivers side window and stole our GPS and Zune (mp3 player). So, we are out those items as well as our window, which the insurance will not cover.

So, here is to a new month and better things happening.

2 comments:

  1. Man, I am so sorry! Stress galore! I hope for your sake that April is much kinder to you than March was. We'll keep you guys in our prayers. Let us know if there's anything we can do for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jonna. Well, if you could catch the guy who did this. lol. Nah, we will be fine. Thank you for the prayers though, we appreciate them.

    ReplyDelete