So, I told Sophie that I needed some pictures for a calendar that I MIGHT make for Kenna (smile), and she went right to work. She took a whole bunch of crazy pictures, and I came upon her trying to teach anna how to take pictures of her and Dane, so I decided that in the interest of preserving the camera I would step in and help out. So, Anna jumped in, too, and we got a few really cute pictures. Sophie's plan was that this would be for the February page--you know, Valentine's Day. Joia was upstairs so she didn't make it to this shoot. Sophie got some crazy ones of her, though, so if they don't make it to the calendar maybe i'll post them here.
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Can you feel the love...
So, I told Sophie that I needed some pictures for a calendar that I MIGHT make for Kenna (smile), and she went right to work. She took a whole bunch of crazy pictures, and I came upon her trying to teach anna how to take pictures of her and Dane, so I decided that in the interest of preserving the camera I would step in and help out. So, Anna jumped in, too, and we got a few really cute pictures. Sophie's plan was that this would be for the February page--you know, Valentine's Day. Joia was upstairs so she didn't make it to this shoot. Sophie got some crazy ones of her, though, so if they don't make it to the calendar maybe i'll post them here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment