Sunday, March 15, 2009

18 years old almost!

Ok so when I turn 18 in two weeks from yesterday what should I do?!
I need a little input I think cause the only thing I can think of that would be worth my time and not too expensive is go to a concert in a casino, and buy a scratch ticket! Give me some ideas fam!

4 comments:

  1. Um, well, you go to school, (maybe go to work unless you manage to get that day off), come home and enjoy your birthday dinner and presents and go to bed. :) Oh, wait, that was me. You can celebrate in grand style by coming to visit us and I will let you play with my kids and babysit while David and I go to a show. Ah, just kidding. We could try to go to a show. They're pricey, though. Anyway, come visit and we'll find something fun to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha ok i would love to! ill have to wait till the dough starts rollin in again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you could just have fun with whatever comes up? maybe i'm boring in my old age:) maybe buy some baby girl stuff for our little one? or just come visit me and we can go on a road trip:) love ya, cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah for sure!
    I would love to go on a road trip with you! but maybe you should visit me seeing that it is my birthday : )

    ReplyDelete