Okay, here's a fun website. It's called freerice.com and you can earn rice to donate to hungry children by answering trivia questions. So, if you're ever bored and just want to mess around on the computer, go to this site and answer some questions and in the process fight world hunger. (Little disclaimer: this food goes through the U.N., so probably only about 1/2 or 1/3 of your rice makes it to a kid, but it's better than nothing, right?)
In addition to practicing your English vocab (and lots of other subjects), you can also practice your French or GERMAN or Spanish vocab! Who's with me??? I'm going to make Joia use this site to practice her math facts--of course I don't think I'll have to force her because she'll probably be way excited about it.
I did the german one and learned new words and donated something like 1700 grains of rice!
ReplyDeleteWell, you better pick it up a bit because Joia and sophie are averaging 2000 every time they do it!
ReplyDelete