Sunday, May 31, 2009

Tomorrow

As most of you know by now, Marcus joined the National Guard. There was a little scheduling snafou, and he was supposed to leave a couple of weeks ago, but is actually leaving tomorrow for good. He will be in boot camp for 9 weeks and then on to OT (Occupational Training) for a couple of more weeks. We do not know which Boot Camp he will be at. As soon as I get more information, I'll let everyone know!

2 comments:

  1. Please do let us know when you have his address. He didn't know when I asked him. Are you going to be okay? Mom said there was a possibility of a friend moving in with you for awhile. Is that a plan? Does Marcus have his cell phone? Or email? Hang in there and we'll be praying for Marcus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to be fine, it'll take some getting used to because I've never lived alone. A friend might move in with me, but I don't know. I think I want to try living alone because I never have.

    Marcus has his cellphone, but we can't call him (it's off), he can only call us, and I don't know if he'll even use it. He actually called me yesterday from the boot camp (oh, he is at Ft. Leonardwood in Missouri), and could only speak to me for, literally, a minute. I don't know if he'll be able to call anyone else. As far as I know, no email.

    As soon as I get his address I'll let everyone know, but he says he doesn't want letter. O_o. He says basically he doesn't want the drill seargeant to know who he is. (I'll have to explain that one later).

    ReplyDelete