Sunday, March 27, 2011

LETS GET IT ROLLING!

Ok guys this blog thing isn't too hard! I think we should really start blogging all of us on this one. So I have two more weeks left of working at the car wash and then it's back to school! I can't wait im taking a really fun semester this time around and will be getting my Associates degree! Not a big deal :) I can now successfully almost do 3 pull ups so i've got that going for me. I'm teaching 3 sixth grade classes just 4 lessons on genetics and I have my last one tomorrow. It has been a lot of fun and they are so stinking cute! Ok well Im putting forth an effort here I hope the rest of you do too i hate only hearing from you once every some odd number of months.
Love,
Kenna

4 comments:

  1. How did that go Kenna? I remember seeing you put all the stuff together and I was wondering how it all went!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, for some reason I haven't been able to post a comment on the blog that I started, which I think is highly ironic. So, i'll see if this one makes the cut. "They" ( ;) Mom) haven't been "letting" me post comments. Love to see the action here--let's keep it going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHA! Take that, little judges of blog comment worthiness! I did it! It just makes me want to post lots of comments just to make up for all the times my comments were rejected! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehe... Kenna, dear sister, I was not aware you were teaching classes to vulnerable young minds. would you like to give me more details--here in commentville, of course?

    ReplyDelete