In the midst of Dane's brain tumor thing, I thought, "maybe this would be a good time to start a blog, to keep people updated." It's a bad sign that it never occurred to me to use this blog. I've always tried to be careful not to post tons of things here because I want it to be a family blog and I don't want to take over. Obviously, I'm doing a good job of not posting too frequently! :) Maybe I'll end up starting a blog and still try to post occasionally to this one. who knows.
In a few days, we're going to be thrown into the chaos of moving. Luckily, we'll have some professional helpers which will make it a LOT less chaotic than it could have been. Movers will show up on Tuesday, November 1, and we'll probably roll out of here on Friday, November 4th.
We'll be settling on the Kansas side of Kansas City, and no one is more shocked than I to be (soon) a resident of Kansas--just one step up from that horrible experience of Nebraska all those years ago. I better stop bad-mouthing Nebraska, though, lest I find myself sent there next! :)
Here's a picture of the new house in Kansas.
Here's a picture of Dane and Landon. Dane's doing great. He can't go back to school yet--he won't go back until the middle of November, which was kind of a surprise to David and me. Dane's not complaining, though! He's living the good life at home! I should post a picture of Dane's scar, shouldn't I? Now that I think about it...
No comments:
Post a Comment