Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Evidence Found

So, this is a view of the area just inside the door of Dane's closet. Those are candy wrappers, obviously, but this is Halloween afternoon, mind you. Before any large influx of candy had occurred. I only discovered this because I needed to get the costume box out of Dane's closet for the ward Trunk or Treat party that night. So, those are wrappers from a bag of candy that I keep in my church bag in my closet for my Sunday School class. (I teach the 13-14 year olds, and I find bribery quite effective!) After questioning, I was able to discover that Dane had snuck this candy out of our closet WHILE WE WERE SLEEPING, and took it to his room to gobble it down. I think it was happening over a period of time but I'm not sure how long. Anyway, next time hopefully he'll be smart enough to use a trash can. That boy has a serious sweet tooth. He'd sell his soul for a piece of candy.

1 comment:

  1. hahhahha thats actually sooo funny!
    some kids just go to the end of the world and back to get what they want!

    ReplyDelete