Monday, November 10, 2008

Hello to all....I love your haircut, Sophie! It is really cute.

Ryan, the paintings are great! Thanks for putting them up. I knew you dabbled (such a pun) in painting but didn't know you did so much of it. I really like the space ones...but all of them are nice.

I'ts almost 1:00 oclock, I should be in bed, but I've been cleaning the stove because I put a quart of honey on to melt so i could pour it into the honey bear, and I forgot it....I was reading a murder mystery (real life one....Randy Roth murders ...he's from Mountlake Terrace, Bothell, and Woodinville) and I kept smelling something kind of sweet and carmelized, but wasn't worried enought to check it out. I now have honey taffy....it's actually pretty tasty....all over the inside of the stove and a huge area of honey that is basically like glass on top of the stove. I've been cleaning it up but will just have to work on the rest of it tomorrow!! This after I burned two pumpkins on Friday. Either it's time to start Aricept ...or I should just stay out of the kitchen!

Hey are you guys aware of how well Derek's team is doing this season? They are undefeated, including this weekend's game. Pretty neat; seems like he is really liking his job. Now if it would only pay enough.

Speaking of jobs, Ryan, Marcus, and Becky, we want to hear a little more about yours, how you like them, how many hours you are getting, how close to your house they are, etc.

Ethan started training at Red Robin this last week as a server. It's the one by Dad's clinic. Well, I'm possible going to bed now, ormaybe I'll finish the book. I have taken the stove apart so I can't burn anything. Love you all.

2 comments:

  1. Mom, in talking to old people about health care all day I'm learning all sorts of stuff about geriatric pharmecuticals. The litmus test for Aricept is if you can remember the name you're still ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good one, Ryan! :)

    Mom, I'm so impressed! You're a blogger! This is so fun to log on and have a little peek into your day. I really hope that this can become a family message board type of thing and that people will check in on a regular basis. It's been fun for me to see/read things that have been posted.

    ReplyDelete