Sunday, November 9, 2008

I'll play "Blog"




So generally I'm against "blogging"/ facebook/ and all that sort of stuff because it substitutes poorly for direct contact. But since it seems there's no danger of any of that with us, and people will probably check this relatively infrequently, I'll give it some spice!

Yesterday when I called Ben for his birthday I mentioned I had been painting more lately. Marcus was surprised when he saw my place, too. He said he didn't know I painted. So while I don't fancy myself much of an expert, I thought you all might as well see my progression. Plus it gives me a reason to post something.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Ryan! I didn't know you painted either! That's pretty cool. I like your stuff that you've done. consider this my advance order for the next time you have our name for Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete